Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Golden Hours

My husband and I were talking about how we could find time to do the things we like to do. Like knitting, exercising, reading, or building something. We figured that there is at least one hour every day that could be dedicated to those things. So I am making a list of what I would like to do in that daily golden hour. Monday it was a home pedicure, yesterday it was Zumba, today it is sewing, tomorrow it is dinner with friends. In fact, I have decided to keep a separate agenda book with only the golden hour events in it. That way I don't have to also look at the doctor appointments and tests that are the opposite of golden. As each day goes by, I can look in my little book and think about what joy awaits me when I finally can get to my special hour. 365 hours a year. That is time enough to finish that scrapbook, knit a few scarves, soak in a tub, down a delicious dessert and read Pilgrim's Progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment